Investment Objective and Policy
The investment objective of the GFG Property Fund (“Fund”) is to deliver capital appreciation and income through investing directly or indirectly in a diversified portfolio of real estate assets located globally across a spectrum of sectors including, but not limited to, residential, retail, commercial, logistics, industrial and leisure. The Investment Manager has a preference to invest in real estate assets primarily located in the European Economic Area, but shall assess investment opportunities globally.
The investment process of the Fund is dominated by a ‘bottom up’ style and philosophy to recognise and exploit value situations in the real estate markets.
When making investments in real property, property equity and debt securities and other property related assets, the investment approach of the Fund seeks to:
- breakdown the underlying real property or portfolio at the individual company level in order to view the gross asset spread;
- identify the specific risks to that real property or portfolio (including, but not limited to lease duration, covenant risk and development exposure); and
- evaluate the current and forecast earnings and asset values.
An understanding of the underlying asset base is fundamental. The drivers will be income and value-adding opportunities. Regional and sector diversification will not be a core focus.
- Class A (Accumulation), GBP denominated, Participating Shares
ISIN: GG00BVV27P56 / SEDOL Code: BVV27P5
- Class B (Accumulation), EUR denominated, Participating Shares
ISIN: GG00BVV27Q63 / SEDOL Code: BVV27Q6
- Class C (Accumulation), USD denominated, Participating Shares
ISIN: GG00BVV27R70 / SEDOL Code: BVV27R7
- Class D (Income), GBP denominated, Participating Shares
ISIN: GG00BVV27S87 / SEDOL Code: BVV27S8
- Class E (Income), EUR denominated, Participating Shares
ISIN: GG00BVV27T94 / SEDOL Code: BVV27T9
- Class F (Income), USD denominated, Participating Shares
ISIN: GG00BVV27V17 / SEDOL Code: BVV27V1
The specific terms and conditions of the Fund as well as the risk factors and other information specific to the Fund are set out in the Supplemental Particulars.
The Fund is a cell of GFG Fund PCC Limited, and the Supplemental Particulars of the Fund should be read and construed in conjunction with the Scheme Particulars relating to GFG Fund PCC Limited.
Copies of the Scheme Particulars and Supplemental Particulars can be obtained from the (i) Investment Manager, GFG Limited, or (ii) Administrator, Louvre Fund Services Limited.